What a great place!

| Filed under


I wish I can go this place and spent my time with my family. We're planning to have a vacation this summer but due to load of work our vacation will at home haha. So, going back to this place, I can imagine that there would be a place like this that is so beautiful and refreshing. I tried to travel in other countries but guess what it makes me bored the whole day I do not know why I travel to that place but sorry I can tell what country is that. Anyway, I'm planning to travel in Philippines, my friend told me that lots of beautiful places also pretty girls yeah but girls are not the reason why I love Philippines. I've read on facebook fan page about Philippines and I found out that there are tagged line I think its "It's more fun in the Philippines" so if im wrong please correct me. So, my target place in Philipines is Legazpi City, going to Embarcadero yeah I heard that to my friend so if im lucky this month then welcome to Legazpi.


Source: http://www.flexijourney.com/blog/wp-content/photos/2010/05/ET-Salzburg_panorama.jpg

Powered by Blogger.